Small classes, big education
BNS has a strong tradition of providing students with an outstanding academic environment for learning. For almost 50 years our facilities have grown with enrollment, though we have made it our highest priority to limit the size of classes to 14 students. Our classrooms provide the setting for active and engaged learning.
In February 2007, BNS moved into its brand new building at 2500 North Main Street. Just two years later we expanded the school with a custom-designed middle school space designed specifically for this age group. Parents and teachers were involved in the designing of both buildings, so we were able to create an environment that feels ideal for our teaching and learning.
We are proud of our facilities and invite you to take a virtual tour.
The School Bell
- 4/3/20 - BNS Closes at Noon, Teacher Work Time
- 4/6/20 - Red Room Authors' Tea
- 4/7/20 - Orange Room Authors' Tea
- 4/8/20 - Yellow Room Authors' Tea
- 4/13/20 - Green Room Authors' Tea
- 4/14/20 - Turquoise Room Authors' Tea
- 4/15/20 - Blue Room Authors' Tea
- 4/21/20 - Purple Room 6th Authors' Tea
- 4/22/20 - Purple Room 7th Authors' Tea
- 4/23/20 - Purple Room 8th Authors' Tea
- 5/8/20 - No Classes, Teacher Work Day
- 5/11/20 - No Classes, Teacher Work Day
- 5/25/20 - Memorial Day, BNS is CLOSED